If you're anything like us, the current pandemic is affecting your life in a big way. Maybe your schools have closed and you're now trying to balance homeschooling everyone. You may be trying to do this while working from home, or experiencing the stress that comes with a temporary loss of income.
In such uncertain times, it's all the more important to watch our budgets closely. We're also being encouraged to stay home unless absolutely necessary.
In order to help, I've created the One-Month "Make the Most of Your Groceries" Challenge! This challenge is a completely FREE way to stay connected, watch your grocery budget, and teach your kids (and yourself) some crucial money-saving kitchen skills!
The Challenge will take place in our Facebook group, which you can join here. It's the best format for providing accountablity, and building off of each other's knowledge as we learn how to live off of our pantries for an entire month!
I personally will be doing several live video tutorials throughout the challenge. I'll teach you:
- How to build a flexible meal plan for times of uncertainty
- How to find low-cost, common ingredients from meals your family already eats
- How to take the recipes you already have and frugal-ize them
- How to give your family balanced nutrition for less money
- The best tactics to get your family to try new foods
- The best ways to get your kids involved and learning throughout the challenge
- And so much more!
This One-Month "Make the Most of Your Groceries" Challenge is completely FREE! And with an economic recession likely, the skills you learn here will come in handy even after social distancing is a thing of the past!
The Challenge started on Friday, March 20th, but it's not too late to join!
Are you ready to make the most of your groceries?